EMERGENCE. Project Partners Meeting.
November 18, 2018
The organizational meeting with representatives of all partner organizations took place on 18 November 2018 at the Victoria & Albert Museum. It was held to discuss a conjunct exhibition “Emergence” that will be part of the Prague Quadrennial 2019 and then will travel to partner institutions. It was also an opportunity to reunite all partners two years after the first preparatory meeting in summer 2016, and inform each other about the project networking activities, including invitations to upcoming events.
The outcomes of the meeting:
- discussing themes of the Emergence exhibition and preparation of the curatorial concept
- setting networking activities and cooperation of partners
- updating dates of project activities
- summary of the kick-off meeting and the EACEA rules for managing projects
- introduction to the Emergence blog
photos: © Pavlína Šulcová